11.6.16

Book Haul | Cassandra Clare

I'm so excited! My parcels have finally all arrived! I can see all my Shadowhunter books together. I wanted to share them with you as I have been fangirling A LOT about these!




About the Author...
Photo by Kelly Campbell.
Cpyright © Simon & Schuster, Inc.
  • "Judith Rumelt, better known by her pen name Cassandra Clare, is an American author of young adult fiction, most known for her bestselling series The Mortal Instruments. 
  • Clare was born in Tehran, Iran. As a child, she travelled frequently, spending time in Switzerland, England and France." 
  • "The idea for the Mortal Instruments came to me one afternoon in the East Village. I was with a good friend of mine, who was taking me to see the tattoo shop where she used to work. She wanted to show me that her footprints were on the ceiling in black paint — in fact the footprints of everyone who’d worked there were on the ceiling, crisscrossing each other and making patterns. To me it looked like some fabulous supernatural battle had been fought there by beings who’d left their footprints behind. I started thinking about a magical battle in a New York tattoo shop and the idea of a secret society of demon-hunters whose magic was based on an elaborate system of tattooed runes just sprang into my mind."



 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

10 comments:

  1. Omg. I am soo jealous of your first edition Lady Midnight, it's signed and has a short story at the end. I have a tip if you've not read COHF yet; read the infernal devices first because you get spoiled for clockwork princess in it. I made that mistake but its okay if you dont too.
    -Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends have been advising me to read TID before COHF and it seems like that is the best order. Thanks so much the tip I really appreciate it! I can't wait to get stuck in. Apparently, Clockwork Princess is a sad one...
      I think I will read TID before COHF! Eek! *All the feels*
      I am so happy with Lady Midnight, don't you think the cover looks absolutely stunning?! I will check if it has a short story at the end. I'm not sure about that? Ooh if it does That would be even more amazing. I still can't get over some of the things in the books! At some points I'm laughing and at other points my heart is hammering in my chest and I have to take deep breaths to calm down.You know what I mean?

      Delete
    2. I know. All the feels. I sobbed all the way through clockwork princess and cohf. Lady midnight is gorgeous. When mine arrived in the post a literally took a million pictures. I might post them up on my blog actually.
      -Edie

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the series!

    Check out my blog? Maybe? shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk
    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Thanks for the visit and the comment Rukiya!

      Delete
  3. I'm a proud reader myself and I've had my share of book hangovers. That was my favourite by the way 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh YES! Another possible person to talk about books to! I've had some book hangovers too. I'm glad you relate to it! READ BOOKS AND FEEL PROUD ❤️
      You should. xxx

      Delete
  4. Your blog is totally adorable!
    Enjoy your books :)

    chloreads.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! I can't wait to read the books! Some of my friends have already read them and I am really excited.✌🏽️

      Delete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️