16.5.16

Where Have I Been?

It has been a while since my last post and some of you may be wondering where I've gone. I haven't disappeared through a portal or stopped blogging for good, which is a good thing (hopefully.)

I've been super busy with a few things...

I've decided to write a book series. It's something I've always dreamed of doing and recently I've been feeling really motivated to try and persevere with this. I have gotten into the flow of reading books again and upon discovering Cassandra Clare's writing advice on her website, I decided to start outlining the plot and some of the main characters in my first book. I really hope I can stay motivated until the very end and come up with something amazing. I really like the idea of a fantasy-adventure kind of story and I've started working on some ideas for the plot. Eek! I'm so excited to finish planning the book! I'm really loving Cassandra Clare's books at the moment and I really like her style of writing. 


I also have two science tests this week and a huge stressful exam next week. I have been revising and writing notes but have a couple of module to revise for still. These next couple of months will be quite busy for me as I have a language speaking exam too. I will definitely be preparing for that as well. This is my desk right now 😂: 


I have always wanted to be an author. I would love to know something that you have never done but always dreamed of doing in the comments. What is one of your ambitions? 

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

10 comments:

  1. I love writing! In my world, words are like spells and pens are like magic wands. Good luck on your series as well as your exams!
    ~Autumn :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Love your writing xxx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to write when I'm stressed or bored, I find it relaxes me in a weird way. I suggest to keep a journal and write down your thoughts! Great post!
    XOXO Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing has always been a huge part of my life but I have found as I got older I kind of drifted from it. I used to write stories all the time, like mini series and short stories for writing competitions. It's something I'm passionate about and this post was a friendly reminder for me to get back into writing. I think my love of writing is why I started blogging :)

    Mae ♥

    https://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love writing too! I'm always thinking about a new book, and I've finally settled on something. We'll see how it goes! Best of luck with your new idea!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly, good luck for your forthcoming exams! Secondly, I had wanted to be author and apply my high-level literature skills. However, as I've matured, I've discovered other aspects to life skills. Since then, I'm still anticipating what I aspire to do as a career choice. After all, there can be so many subjects you're good at! Despite this, I'm really am an ambitious person who aims to achieve numerous targets such as saving as many endangered animals as possible,explore the back story of beauty and cosmetics, athletics etc.

    BBB xxx

    www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your exams, I've also been super busy lately and just finished my exams. And also good luck with your story! I would love to be able to write a book someday, I have some ideas but I can't really get them on paper, hopefully I will one day. <3

    Stella xx
    onegirlblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful that you are creating your own story. It's always uplifting to work on achieving your dreams, and it's lovely you're taking steps towards yours. Very best wishes. X

    Keep Calm & Start Writing
    23millymay25.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should totally write! It will help you through the stress of those exams!
    -Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck writing! I haven't tried writing fiction in awhile, but I'm thinking of trying to set some time aside for it again. I also have schoolwork though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️