2.5.16

Time To Read

If you've been reading my blog posts you may already know that I absolutely adore getting lost in a really great story and being transported into another world. I like watching TV and films too and one movie I am really looking forward to watching is Marvel's Captain America: Civil War. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm so excited. "Whose side are you on?" 😱

I'm so excited to read Girl Online On Tour. The first book was adorable. I loved the story and the cute details. The characters were realistic and and I can't wait to read on to see what happens next! I also have Username Evie to read soon and I think it looks like a really great graphic novel. It will be quite different to reading but I'm sure it will be just as enjoyable.


The Mortal Instruments
I've recently been obsessing over Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments and I'm LOVING the books soooo much. I'm almost finished City of Glass and that made me laugh and feel so emotional. I think it's the best book so far out of the three I've read already. I can't wait to start City of Fallen Angels and I'm sure Cassie Clare will have so many more surprises in store like she always does! 😉 Cassandra Clare uses some beautiful quotes in her books too. These books will make you cry (if not on the outside, on the inside!) and laugh and smile too.


Excuse me while I lose myself in the last pages of City of Glass!

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

15 comments:

  1. I love Girl Online! Gosh, how I envy you for getting a signed copy haha! Mortal Instruments is a great book too, and I'm talking about it for my project next week. It's like you disappear into a whole new world and you keep thinking how boring your life is compared to those characters in the books! Great post, I just love it when I find other people with the same book interests as mine :):)
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I really love that we enjoy reading the same books too! It's just amazing being able to disappear into a whole new world. Its true actually that you do think about how boring your life is compared to characters 😭❤️

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read The Mortal Instruments series yet but I'd love to! I miss just getting stuck in a good book (ugh Homework seems to take up most of my time these days!) but I loved this post Laila xo
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. Gosh. I'm so glad and check out the books if you can! 😉
      I hope you love the books if you do get to read them xxxx ❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. Aww you got a signed copy? I wish! I actuallly think Girl online: on tour might be better than the first one!

    Stella xx
    onegirlblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading it!! Let me know if you read and enjoy it too! xxx ❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. Girl Online was so much better than I expected! I wish I had a signed copy... It was such an enticing read and I read both books in just over a day!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely enjoyed it! It is such a great book and SOO ADORABLE. I can't wait to start Girl Online On Tour!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much xxx

      Delete
  6. Love the reviews! We have the same book mark! xxx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu xxx I think the bookmark is beautiful and it's really nice to have a beautiful bookmark when you're reading a good book 😉❤️

      Delete
  7. Oooh! The book,The City Of Glass,looks super interesting. Might look into it a little more. Have you read House of secrets?

    BBB xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do enjoy City of Glass! xxxx
      OOH no i haven't read House of Secrets...I will look into that! 😊❤️

      Delete
  8. Hi! As your reading TMI I thought I'd give you some reading order tips for the other series' as they all link up. You should read it; TMI, TID (clockwork angel ect), The bane chronicles, TFSA (optional), TDA (lady midnight ect)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️