4.4.16

A Few of My Favourite Things 🎢 | March

I've been on my Easter break so have been trying to do a few more things as well as revise and finish my homework. I still have a bit of homework to get through...*sigh* πŸ˜‚
These are a few things I've been loving recently:

♥ My comfy boots
They are really comfortable and I love wearing them everywhere! I quite like the look and design of them too. 


♥ Snapchat filters
I've only recently got Snapchat but I am loving the wonderful filters available! Every time I go onto the app there is a new filter for me to try.

♥ Pretty Little Liars
The TV show has returned and I have been watching all episodes. There was a season finale which means there will another break before we can find out any more about the villain/s in the show.

♥ Books


This month I have been reading:

• Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr
I love this book and it will definitely be a little keepsake of mine which I will turn to if I need a little advice in life.

• Jane Eyre by Charlotte BrontΓ«
I finished reading this and watched the 2011 BBC production of the story. It is a really touching, beautiful and interesting book. I am ready to study it in more detail now and really enjoyed Charlotte BrontΓ«'s style of writing. 

• The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I haven't finished the book yet and actually have only read a few pages so far. Oops! Can't really say too much except that something dangerous might be going on and Shadowhunters have something to do with it. It is really intriguing and I like it so far...


♥ Films

• Zootropolis/Zootopia (2016)
This was a really great animated movie including animals and I liked the personalities of all the creatures. The film is interesting and is about solving a crime. It's really fun to watch and I laughed quite a bit. The two main characters are Judy (a rabbit) and Nick Wilde (a fox.) 🐰🐺

• Deadpool (2016)
This was action-packed and fill of humour. I adore Wade's personality and really loved the bit at the beginning before the film even started! There was a freeze-frame which I really liked! The film was really good and I can't wait for the sequel! πŸ™Š

• Kung-fu Panda 3 (2016)
I went out with a couple of friends to see this and really enjoyed the film! It's now my most favourite Kung-fu Panda movie. IT WAS SO CUTE and I love the little pandas. I really liked the fights between Po and Kai (the villain) too! 🐼


 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

14 comments:

  1. Really nice favourites! Did you give your blog a new look or is it because I'm viewing it on my phone? Anyways, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've got a new blog look! Do you like it? Thanks btw I'm glad you liked my favourites!! ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Those boots look so cute! xx
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post, very cute! I love Love Tanya and Jane Eyre too! :)❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these favourites! I've been avoiding snapchat but it looks like I'm the only one who doesn't use it now hahaha Maybe I should download it? I really want to read Jane Eyre!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE ZOOTOPIA! It's so good and one of the best Disney films yet and OMG I cannot stop fangirling about it XD
    El xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new design is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolute ADORE comfy boots. I own a pair myself and I had to buy myself another pair because I wore them ALL the time! I also love PLL! I'm quite new to the series. However, with my addiction of watching all the episodes, I'm now on Season 5,Ep 20!

    Ps: I've never read Jane Eyre because they don't have it at my school or local library. Is it a good book? If so, I might order it from Waterstones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you're nearly up to date with PLL! You'll find out who A is soon! πŸ™Š
      Jane Eyre is a really good read but the language is sometimes a little tricky and outdated. Let me know if you enjoy reading it!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  8. Hey Laila! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is really cute and I love the design.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laila! I love Love, Tanya and the Snapchat filters too! Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you did, now I 've found another amazing one to follow! <3
    Charlotte <3
    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all sound wonderful! Those boots look so cute and comfy ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love PLL and I'm slightly obsessed with the snapchat filters! Your blog is v lovely, just followed you Xx
    Check my recent? mayasienna13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️