24.3.16

The Fun Questions Tag & Disappearing Comments

This tag was created by Hilda. You can read her post about it here. I was nominated by an amazing blogger, Bella, a while ago. I've decided to give it a go and answer the questions. You can read Bella's answers here!

1. When is your birthday?
15th December ☃

2. What are 3 of your favourite colours?
Sky blue, rose gold & bubblegum pink! 

3. 3 favourite quotes?
Do more of what makes YOU happy~ Alfie Deyes
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear~ Unknown
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it~ Charles R. Swindoll

4. Are you addicted to YouTube?
Errr...YEEESSS 100% I could spend hours just watching videos 😂

5. What/who are your 3 favourite TV programmes and/or YouTubers?
I don't really watch many TV programmes but 2 I really like are:
Pretty Little Liars
Dynamo: Mission Impossible

My Favourite YouTubers would be:
Thatcherjoe
Tanya Burr
Zoella

6. What are 3 qualities you would admire in a best friend? 
Able to make me laugh at any time, shows that they care about me & makes an effort to get along well with me.

7. Do you like your name?
I kind of do. Laila has an Arabic meaning of "night" but can also mean "dark-haired beauty." Hmm...I do have dark hair and eyes.

8. If you could choose your own name, what name would you choose?
I CAN'T CHOOSE I'M SORRY 😭

9. What is your fantasy dream?
I would have a magical wand and spellbook. My bedroom ceiling would be like the sky and at night there would be beautiful stars and constellations. I would be able to mix a potion for every situation and anything. I'd even make my own good luck! 💫

10. Do you wear make-up? 
I don't really wear a lot of make-up and usually just use lipbalm and face moisturiser. Sometimes, I do put on some eyeliner and a little mascara though!

11. If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I've tried this and I found it difficult to instantly come up with a great and full synopsis. I'll try again one day I'm sure but for now I don't know. 

12. What makes you cry?
Failing at something, when my self-esteem is low and someone is bothering me about something I've done, when watching a tragic film and sometimes when I laugh too much.

13. What makes you angry?
If I've upset someone or someone has upset me and not acting sorry.

14. What makes you happy?
A day free of schoolwork and some time to lounge around in fluffy socks and PJs texting my friends. Also, watching movies and if I've got a new comment or follower on my blog!   

15. What is 'Fangirling'?
for me it means being obsessed and freaking out over celebrities or something like your one true pairing. *places hands on heart* You can read more about a one true pairing here.

16. What are your 3 favourite snacks? 
Blueberries
Salted peanuts
& chocolate 🍫 

17. What are your 3 favourite foods?
Samosas
Salmon in pastry (Salmon Wellington)
Chips

18. What are your 3 favourite drinks?
Hot chocolate with marshmallows ☕️
Butterbeer (I've only had it once) 🍺
Tea

19. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? 
Yep. I live in the UK and have two younger siblings. I'm a huge Harry PotterMarvel Divergent fan (thanks to my friend who got me into Marvel and the Divergent series.) Next I might check out The Mortal Instruments book series. I love reading and sometimes bake. I also draw and watch YouTube and Netflix

20. What are 10 random facts about you?
♥ I go to an all-girls school
♥ I am going to be busy in the Easter holiday
♥ I have feet size 5½-6
♥ I love profiteroles and choux buns
♥ I don't mind doing the dishes 
♥ I wear glasses 👓
♥ My zodiac sign is Saggitarius
 I laugh a lot
♥ Spiders scare me
♥ I'm not loud

21. What are 3 fun things to do? 
think it's fun to play games/solve puzzles, make or create something and write blog posts! 

I nominate Stella, Diana and Beth for this tag! 

p.s. For some reason, most of my comments on Disqus just vanished from my posts. I've had to delete Disqus from my site and most of the comments have gone! *sigh* but at least no more comments will disappear now I'm sure

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

5 comments:

  1. aw thanks so much for the nomination xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me, your answers are so lovely. I will do this tag soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun tag, enjoyed reading your answers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading tags like this!

    Alice xo
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me ! Sorry im just seeing these posts now, ive been without internet for the past week but I'll try to catch up with these! Hahah <3

    Stella xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️