8.2.16

Who is your OTP?

I apologise if this a rambly blog post
Your OTP or 'One True Pairing' are the two characters you ship together from a fandom. They are your absolute favourite couple. Sorry if I didn't exactly explain it clearly. Feel free to search it up on Google to understand it better!

My (current :D) OTP is Dramione from Harry Potter (Draco and Hermione.) I know the two didn't end up together but I would have loved to see what would have happened! Draco would most probably have to change if they were were to work though. 

I think Hermione and Draco could of been perfect for each other. They were both intelligent and a relationship between them could of been beautiful. Draco and Hermione challenge each other and she was the one who punched him in the nose. *giggles at the memory*  He deserved it. They both remind me a little of Romeo and Juliet.

Also, Draco and Hermione could of been the redeemers for Snape and Lily. Lily was a muggle-born and Snape was a pureblood, just like Draco and Hermione. They never worked out but Snape never stopped loving her. I think he would have been proud of Draco, his godson, if he had got over the idea of muggle-borns being inferior. 
Sorry if you are a Romione shipper!

Some of favourite Dramione fanfictions are:
Fortune by Hesaluti
Take My Second Chance by Glalie773
Conversation Hearts by Punkindoodle

P.s. If you haven't seen my Harry Potter slippers you can check them out at the bottom of this post.

Do you have a OTP?
⚡️♥⚡️

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

1 comment:

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️