18.12.15

Top 7 Christmas Movies

I've seen a few of these posts around and am loving them all! I love seeing what films other people are loving at the moment and comparing them to my favourites. I love watching films at this time of year especially. There are some great ones on TV now too. I am looking forward to watching traditional programmes like The Snowman, The Snowman and The Snowdog Father Christmas. In no particular order, my favourite Christmas movies are...


Home Alone

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Mickey's Christmas Carol

Arthur Christmas

The Polar Express

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

The Muppets Christmas Carol

What's your favourite Christmas Film?


 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️