4.12.15

I ♥ LUSH

It's December and winter has finally arrived!! For me, this means my Birthday is coming up! I love having hot chocolate with marshmallows and wearing cosy socks watching movies. For a few years, I have been doing Secret Santa with my classmates. It not really secret as everyone always end up knowing who is getting them a present!

Last year, I got incredibly lucky and received my first Lush product! It was the Christmas bubble bar Holly GoLightly. View it on the Lush website here! It has cinnamon in it which gives it a LOVELY smell! I also got chocolate. Mmm...
 I then bought a second product from Lush and this time it was a bath bomb: Northern Lights! The colours were amazing and beautiful ❤️



What do you look forward to in December? 

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

12 comments:

  1. I loooooove all things Lush related! I am obsessed with the Santa Lip Scrub x
    -Morgs
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I must check that out! ❤️
      Thanks for the lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  2. Well advanced happy birthday! I am looking forward on going to the mall "just" with my friends. Glad my mum allowed me! Haha x

    Jade ♥︎
    lumierejade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap, I'm Lush Obsessed too ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear!
    I look forward to a wonderful holiday every december.
    I'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back and take part in the ongoing giveaway on my blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/11/firmo-glasses-giveway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. lush is the best, this looks nice!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely post, lush is incredible and i always love watching christmas films :)
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lush! It sounds like you've started off with a nice one! My constant favorites are Butterball and Fizzbanger but I love their Christmas selection as well! :)
    xx Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love Lush too! I recently posted about a few of the Xmas goodies if you wanted to check that out! Lovely post! ♥ Quick question how did you add the friends connect thingy to your sidebar? (I followed you)

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D xxx ❤️
      Go to Layout in Blogger and add a new gadget. You want to choose the 'Followers' widget from the 'More Gadgets' section. I hope that helped! :)

      Delete
  9. I really need to try Lush out! It's not as common of a store in the US as it is in the UK for example! These products look amazing!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️