20.11.15

My Most Favourite Blogs

I am talking about the websites which I enjoy visiting, reading and commenting on regularly. I have been OBSESSED with these and they are my favourites of all-time!! Some you may already know, and others you might not. Hope you enjoy these blogs as much I do! I admire all of the bloggers mentioned. Most of them have been blogging for a few years and have quite a bit of experience!
Hmm...maybe in a couple of years, I'll be as wise as they are ;)
Let me know any blogs that you are totally bonkers about! 


A lifestyle, fashion and beauty blog. There is a range of blog posts from baking to beauty.The design of Zoë's site is just ADORABLE and even the mobile site looks stunning with the twinkling fairy lights and Christmassy touches for this time of year.❤️
Her blog posts are just amazing and the photos are the best quality you can get! I especially love the photos in her blog post: Sparkler Season but ALL of them are beautiful. 
Not only is Zoë a YouTube Sensation but she's also a best-selling author and has her own products sold in Superdrug!



A 15-Year Old Fashion Blogger who is taking down the Fashion Industry with her individuality and imagination. She's already got her own collection by collaborating with Mooi En Lief which looks awesome and really trendy. I love her designs and ideas! ❤️


If you're a blogger, too, then this website was made for you! The talented Dana Fox has created this website and styled the amazing design. She has created 'Tech Tuesday' which is great to help you with designing your blog. There is also freebies available such as iPhone wallpapers. Dana has also written books to assist fellow bloggers with the difficult situations that blogging can bring. 



Another lifestyle blog. Louise is such a beautiful gem and loving human being. Her fun sense of humour and caring attitude shows in her blog posts. Louise is a YouTuber too and you may have heard of her before. She is best chummies with Zoë of Zoella in case you didn't know! ;) 
Louise is an also an author and has her own collection at SimplyBe!


 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

14 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Zoe's blog! She is my favourite! Seriously though.. binge reading and watching her videos is so calming for me! It's one of my favourite past times. I can honestly say that I have read every post and seen every video.. haha.. she's so wonderful!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's amazing! Did you see Zoë in her Christmas PJs with her Santa mug and Nala in her Christmas sweater? ADORABLE!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the post, have a great weekend!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  3. zoe is one of my favorites as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wonder forest, as well as many others on this list :) Great post!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zoe's blog too and I totally dig her new blog design. I'm glad she's really been updating it more often now.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe is the actually one of my inspirations to start my own blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And oh, my blog is lumierejade.blogspot.com, maybe we could be friends? :)

      Delete
  7. Omg I love all of these blogs too! Wonder Forest helped me create my blog so much, and I love reading and watching Zoe and Louise's blogs and youtube channels :) Love this post! x

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I am so sorry, I saw your comment on my blog just now as I have been inactive. Thank you so much for the lovely feedback...I think your blog is amazing! Will definetly get more consistent with posting 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Zoe and Louise's blogs! I'll check out the others too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAA tolly is one of my fav she is so original and have an amazing personality thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Louise's blog and Youtube channel, she definitely seems like a genuinely nice and caring person!
    Black & White

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️