16.11.15

Yummy In My Tummy

I don't know about you, but I LOVE chocolate. Especially at this time of year! People purchase these little goodies as a quick and easy but delicious present. Recently, I have been receiving LOTS of chocolate and treats as I was in hospital for a few days and am recovering now. I'm starting to build up a collection of chocolate boxes! My favourite chocolate is the Lindt bear with a heart around its neck. Have you ever had it before?
You can treat yourself from time to time and maybe soon you will be enjoying one of these chocolates!


 What's your favourite chocolate? 

 photo buttons_zps9ozdluil.png

3 comments:

  1. So much chocolate!! I guess that's the one perk of being poorly, everyone buys you flowers and chocolate aha! Hope you;re feeling better :)

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice x
      Tell me about it! That's the best thing about being ill. I've got a wonderful card from my friends and loads of prezzies (hehe!)
      I'm recovering now at home! :s

      Delete
  2. I love chocolate !

    byherwindow.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! Feel free to browse around and explore xx ❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed this little post. I solemnly swear to read every comment. ❤️



♥️ Back to Top ♥️